Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rejoice, working girls who heart handmade jewelry!



Okay, ya'll know I heart Jen Perkins of Naughty Secretary Club (very important to add "club" when googling Naughty Secretary) to death ...and I haven't even met her yet, she along with my mum are probably the sole reason I got back into crafting.

As an illustrator, I'm always trying to find new media in which to work my own original art into, and being a huge fan of resin, it was Jen's jewels that got me hooked on resin. She has a funky and unique spin on her jewelry which just speaks to me; Kitsch, soul and fun.
So, I've been anxiously tapping my foot waiting for her new book to come out, and at last it has! Woo hoo! My local bookstore, Copperfields, called me last week and delivered the good news!

I can't wait to get my hands on a brand spankin' new copy of, The Naughty Secretary, "The Working Girl's Guide to Handmade Jewelry".... I love that Jen adds all kinds of fun tips, recipes - that's my kind of book!

Check it out now, hot off the presses!

No comments: