Monday, April 21, 2008

Tag, you're it! ...


F
rankly, I love a good game of tag. Sure do. Do you ever notice you tend to get tagged when you least expect it, or your brain is so engaged elsewhere, that what's left over to return the tagging favor with is mushy grey tissue for brain? I swore I was much more interesting than this, ...but on paper I guess not.

So my crafty friend Elaine over here, done tagged me, (the rascally varmint). See what I mean? I'm starting to sound like Yosemite Sam ... but I've been tagged and I'm a good sport, except when it comes to spelling-bees. (see below for details).

Okay, heads-up y'all because you never know who is gonna get tagged. It's a wild-card. You've been warned.

xo,
Cheryl

this is how it goes:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. As a child I decided when I grew-up my vocation in life was to be a mermaid or a bus driver. Neither happened. :)

2. I have a Whoopie Pie named after me. http://www.westcoastwhoopies.com

3. I have a photographic memory due to my synesthesia, and will beat you in a card-game of Concentration every time.

4. I collect vintage and kitschy salt& pepper shakers, and funky head vases.

5. I cannot attempt to speak Spanish without craving Mexican food.

6. I won the spelling bee many times in grade school. Once, in the second-grade because I refused to sit-down after misspelling one word, and nobody noticed. (Still feel guilty about that one).

7. I broke my ribs, twice my first year of college in a nasty car accident. Weeks later after some fast healing, a cute guy asked me to dance at a Halloween party. Apparently he had a jealous GF lurking abouts, who walked up and punched me hard ...in my broken ribs.

Seven bloggers I've tagged...

1. Anna

2. Allison

3. Amy

4. Carrie

5. Colleen

6. Jen

7. Marilyn,

Posted by Cheryl Aronson

1 comment:

Elaine Elwick Barr said...

O dear! Love the spelling bee entry...I am still reeling from a 5th grade loss to Natalie James, who knew how to correctly spell coffee. As I type that, I'm still wondering if I spelled coffee correctly! :)

Thanks for being a good tag-sport!

craft you later,
Elaine