Monday, November 26, 2007

Stick em' up Crafty Christmas Tree


Okay, you can come out now, we've put away our pistols, and we at the Petaluma Craft Mafia prefer glue guns over the other variety anyway. (Don't they add a wee bit of 'bella mafiosa' drama)? If I were a gun lover I can tell you, my pistol would be red, shiny and loaded with glitter. My ammunition would be shooting chocolate red foil hearts. Dangerous, only if you're a chocoholic.

We've been gussying up our little Christmas tree, and decided we really need to get some ornaments going. we decided on a PCM color-themed tree of sunset red, grey, white and black. Hmm, maybe some black&white photos of us crafty mafia eating bowls of pasta? Hmm. I think I'm getting hungry.

Our tree is looking a bit sinister, crafty-sinister that is, and just the way we like it. Maybe a few eyeball ornaments, and chopped off fingers of our foes? Naww, too messy. Plus, we haven't any foes. I like the idea of hanging mini plastic chickens too, this is Petaluma after all.

No comments: