Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Big Ass Book of Crafts!



Does this book make my booty look big? Looking for a new crafty book to move and inspire you into Craftdom? Or at the very least motivate you to pick up some odds an ends around the house and make something cool, clever and real purrty? Then you’ve gotta check out Mark Montano’s big ol’ book "Big Ass Book of Crafts" which is chock-full of inspiration for any age, and craft skill level.

What I love is that Mark is VERY keen and passionate to help you get your craft on. He covers interior design from furniture making to recycling bits and pieces to make a gorgeous and useful project. He’s got a great eye and relates to the projects as though he is on your level, not a craft god who assumes you know a brad from a staple. Fun for family, week-end crafters or those with oodles of craft muscle and know-how. Lots of variety to keep creative minds intrigued and beautiful photos.
I'm looking forward to making the lampshade and a few of the other intriquing hip projects Mark has lined up!

Lawd, I love crafty folks! I’m trying to get Mark to do a demo or signing here in Petalumsky at Copperfields! Wouldn't that be cool? He knows and loves Petaluma very well! Hmmm ... I wonder if I could get him to got through my garage with me ...I know he'd have a ball looking through all my cast-offs that are clogging the main artery of our little garage. I'll be he could do a craftolicious make-over on all of it!

The Big Ass Book of Crafts is BIG and chock-full of ideas for recycling stuff you never knew had so much oodles of potential. The bottom line is ya'll are just gonna have to go out and find the book yourself and get inspired!

No comments: