Thursday, October 18, 2007

Moxieville's latest: Got Ring Bling?






mox*ie - mok'se (adj.) 1. verve, style and grace in the midst of turmoil. 2. spirit and courage.

Okay, so you think you've got moxie? Well, sometimes having a little moxie goes hand in hand with having a big, ol' chunky ring on your finger and making a real statement. Any Queen worth her salt, or Ghetto royalty knows that.

While I don't see myself turning into a jewelry maker anytime soon, (anytime soon!) Anna, (of Siren Suds) has been after me to make jewels with some of my original illustrations, forever. See what a little collaboration can do? I must admit, I kind of like it. Though, to be honest, it takes a lot of time and focus to learn any new craft well.

And yes, Siren Suds logo, (y'all know that serene mermaid with the cotton-candy colored locks). Siren Sud's Sea Siren, will also get cast into a g-normous ring or necklace too. So look for Moxieville's baubles on our site and possibly the Etsy site too.

If I get ambitious, I'll cast some Petaluma Craft Mafia rings too. Roosters, sultry eyeballs. You get the picture.

You're all familiar with the tradition of the Don, or Capo Cramine? I promise I won't make you kiss my ring!

2 comments:

CarrieAlair said...

Love your ring ideas, and how about a PCM necklace? I would totally sport that too! So glad I found your blog and I am looking forward to reading more, and supporting you crafty ladies.

Petaluma Craft Mafia said...

Thanks Carrie!

Guess I'd better get busy then. Cartier, look out!
I"ll put you on the mailing list for shows around Petaluma.

I am a huge fan of the Airstream btw.

Love them.